You know how people say God sends down angels in disguise Well I think she is one of them. She has to be one of the sweetest people I know and even though she can get under my skin sometimes I know we were made to be friends. I also feel a strong urge to help her get closer to God. Now don't get me wrong she is one of those few people I can say that I am certain that she has a relationship with God. It is that sometimes I don't think she allows God to take hold of her problems. Today while we were out we talked about relationships and beauty. I explained to her my decision that I made on my on, with the help of the Holy Spirit.
I personally have decided to stop looking for a boyfriend or a relationship. If I am suppose to be in one I know that God will let me know. So until that day comes, I made a promise to God that I would work on getting closer to Him, and pleasing Him and not myself. Now I know I am going to get a lot of smack about this but, I don't really care. The way I see it is, if I can't keep a good relationship with someone who will love me no matter what, how can I expect myself to have a relationship with a person who could fall out of love with me just as quickly as they fell in love with me? Now the real question would be what does the bible say about it. Since I don't know the answer I'm going to do some research about it. When I'm done I'll post it here as Relationships part 2.
I just feel that kids and teens are so eager to grow up and be like their parents or the parents they didn't have and be happy with someone forever that they don't realize that they are ruining their youth with arguments with people about their relationships or with their boyfriend/girlfriend. If i'm able to help one of my best friends and show her that you can have just as much fun, if not more, with your friends.
No i'm not saying all of this because i'm jealous. If I had posted this a few months ago, than there would be some truth to that. But now I realized that I am beautifully and wonderfully made, and God has someone for me. And on top of that, I'm not on this earth to love a man, I'm here to advanced the kingdom of God.
Like I said I'm going to do some more research and get back to you all. Until than here is a video that really helped me. It pushed me into the right direction.
I hope your day has been just dandy, because I know mine was. :)
Love ya,
Sarah Anndrea

No comments:
Post a Comment