Friday, June 7, 2013

Art Work

Well Hello there everyone. So I was thinking. I really do not know how many people actually read my blog, actually look at it. So I decided to allow comments for a few weeks. So if you have a response or want me to talk about something in particular please write it in the comment section. I would love to hear what you have to say. 

On to todays topic. ART WORK!! Yes these are two words very dear to my heart. Art and work. Three meanings in depending on how you read it. 

Art has and probably always will be my favorite thing in the whole world. I love going to museums and seeing old traditional pieces, but than I also like going to more modern galleries and seeing the more modern  styles. Art has always been away for me to escape and just relax from my everyday life. Not saying that my life is hard or anything, it's just a fun way to express how I'm feeling. Its the one thing that I can do and no one can tell me that I am wrong, or I did something wrong. It gives me the chance to show what I'm feeling without actually saying it to someone. 

Some of my art work is pretty obvious, but other times people have to actually think about what the piece is trying to say. And more often than not, when a piece seems obvious most people are missing the point entirely. In my art work I always have a piece of myself in it. I'm not going to say what it is just yet because I want to see if people notice it. :) (insert evil laugh). I mean its not a bad thing if no one notices, just something I like to do. Every now and than I make a piece that is just random. Has no point I just make it, I find that people tend to like those more. I don't mind.  

Creating art is not just a recreational thing for me. I want to be able to make a living off of it. Which brings me to the work part of this entry. Recently I have made a lot of new art, and by a lot I mean a lot.   So i'm starting to sell some things as well as do some commissions. Also my computer is dying, I need to buy books for school, and I'm trying to start paying of loans and my parents for all they've done. Her are some links to my work. If you like it leve me a comment, or message me on any of those sites.  Also I'm saving up for a Cintiq. so ya. If your interested here are some links to see what I can do. I would really appreciate the help. If you know anyone looking for an original piece, please send them my way. Thanks again.

https://sarahanndrea.see.me/http://www.behance.net/SarahAnndreahttp://smileswonderland.deviantart.com/



Love Always,
Sarah Anndrea




No comments:

Post a Comment