Also today I decided to tell the person I like that I like them. I'm not going to do it now like right this minute, but while i'm on my way back home for Thanksgiving. I've liked this person for a wile and i figured if they say they don't feel the same way i've got a week on a cruise to stare at hot guys and get over him. It's not going to be the end of the world if they say no. I'll just have to brush my ego off a little to get the dirt off and than keep it moving. It never hurts to try.
I also decided that I am going to start dropping "toxic" people from my life. I am trying to grow in my walk with God. And there are certain people here at school that I am currently associated with that are not helping but are holding me back. So I decided that I'm going to keep my distance from them. I realised how fake they were. Even though they said they were looking out for me, and they were my "friends" when they would go out they would talk about it infront of me and than leave me behind. They would talk about my other friends behind their backs and than be nice to them infront of their face. So I figured that I should just try and stay away from that, and get deeper in the Word of God. I even cleared out my pandora stations, of all stations that are not pleasing to God. :0
Don't forget tomorrow is weight in day. So come back and see my progress. There will not be a photo because i'm doing that every other week. Mostly because thats when I wash clothes :) And like I stated I'm going to be wearing the same outfit for weight in photos.
Love yous,
Sarah Anndrea
Today's Vlog
Food Journal
Breakfast:(0)
Nothing I know i'm bad i woke up late.
Lunch:(400)
Frosted Strawberry Poptart (400)
Dinner:(875)
Diet Dr Peper (0)
Personal Pan- Cheese Pizza (590)
Medium French Fries (285)
Personal Pan- Cheese Pizza (590)
Medium French Fries (285)
Snacks:(10)
Daily Total Calories: 1,285
Water: 0
Burpees: 0
Exercise:
Nothing
No comments:
Post a Comment