Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm not ready

Hello there,
Today I ran into an emotional road block. There are some girls here at school that I thought I was cool with. Apparently I was wrong. It turns out they were trying to tear me and my best friend apart. For a couple of days they succeeded.  Than today, thank God, my friend and I had a conversation about what all was going on. It was such a relief. I have been so sad, and depressed because i din't have someone to talk to. I just don't understand how girls can be so mean and so cold hearted. I've been crying myself to sleep almost every night. It's like i'm back in middle school. I don't fit in anywhere, and I only have two true friends here in school.  And sometimes it feels like they don't even care. It sucks to feel alone in school where everyone knows, or has seen everyone at least once. I can't wait to go home and be around people wo actually care, and want to see me happy. I thought I was ready for this whole college thing, but it turns out I'm really not.

On a more positive note I lost 8 pounds this week!! Woohoo!! Wow this diet is really actually working. I mean i'm still eating everything that I want, its just in moderation. As well as exercising.  So the official weight in isn't till next Sunday. Thats when I'm going to post picture of the scale, and of me. So ya. This is so exciting!!.


Love yous,
Sarah Anndrea


Today's Vlog


Food Journal

Breakfast:(0)

Nothing I know i'm bad i woke up late.

Lunch:(908)

Spinach Salad (162)
Cucumber Slices (7)
Italian Dressing (70)
Croutons (50)
Raw Shredded Carrots (7)
Grilled Skinless Chicken Breast (120)
Sunflower Seeds (262)
Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream (90)
Chocolate Cupcake (140)

Dinner:(630)

Personal Cheese Pizza (590)
Basic Side Garden Salad (25)
Italian Vinaigrette Dressing (15)

Snacks:(400)

Frosted Strawberry Poptart (400)

Daily Total Calories: 1,285 

Water: 32oz


Burpees: 0

Exercise: 

10 minutes of Elliptical
20 minutes of weight training

No comments:

Post a Comment