Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm tired, but not worried

So this morning I woke up and I was like "Wooh!! It's a great day!!" I got up went to breakfast, and I walked to the art barn. It was amazing, I wasn't in pain and i enjoyed it. I think 'm going to be doing this much more now. :) Because I don't feel like writing everything that I said earlier today. I'm just going to post the vlog up here today. :D




  On the other hand the drama has escalated. I can't wait to go on break. i'm so tired of all this stupid drama stuff. I just want everyone to get along (hhahaha like thats going to happen) Even though i'm tired, I'm not worried. I know that God has it all in control. :) 
Well hope your week is going better than mines.
Love you all,
Sarah Anndrea


Food Journal

Breakfast:580

plain bagel (280)
Doughnut (300)

Lunch:1,589

Pizza (2 slice pepporni) (700)
Pork Rib (107)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (180)
Udderly Peanutbutter Ice Cream (200)
Cucumber Slices (22)
Medium Fries (380)

Dinner: 888

Hard Boiled Eggs (140)
Spinach Salad (162)

Cucumber Slices (7)
Italian Dressing (60)
Raw Shredded Carrots (7)
Sunflower Seeds (26)

Brownie (112)
Cookie (180)

Water:32ozExercise:NoneBurpees:14/11



No comments:

Post a Comment