Let us start with number one, and surprisingly they are connected. My best friend is having roomier problem, and now they are starting to affect me as well. Without getting into detail lets just say because we are friends this third party has decided to make my life "hell". It's so annoying, she's trying to start problems in between me and my friend and its just ugh. And she's turning other people against the both of us. It's so annoying. I thought that all this petty stuff was supposed to stop after high school. I guess I was wrong. This same third party was freaking out about the election. "I hope Romeny doesn't win, cause I want to stay in school" my response in my head was "Sell some of your designer clothes and shoes, stop spending money on hair and lotion. And you could probably afford this school. Unlike you some people's parents don't have jobs. Your mom has a job and your father paid for half of your tuition, which means he has a way of getting money to help you out. Where as in some people's cases, such as myself, both parents are unemployed or retired." It just makes me so upset when people don't make intelligent comments about politics. Which is why I'm not going to say anything because I know all of my facts are probably not right and my post would definitely be biased.
So ya that was my rant of today. I don't want to get into it on my blog which is suppose to be a happy place. This may be a recurring topic. But just know I love you alls.
Love yous,
Sarah Anndrea
Yesturday's Vlog
Food Journal
Breakfast:(180)
Special K Bar (180)
Lunch:(494)
Hamburger (209)
Medium French Fries (285)
Diet Dr. Pepper (0)
Dinner:(701)
Medium French Fries (380)
Cucumber Slices (17)
Shrimp, Breaded and Fried (304)
Snacks:(100)
32 oz Low Cal G2 (100)
No comments:
Post a Comment