Wednesday, November 14, 2012

THird wheel

So my friend's boyfriend is here. He's kind of like the male version of me, just tall and white. It's crazy how the same we are. The only bad thing is I feel like the third wheel. I'm literally the third wheel. Even though they try to make it less awkward it doesn't work. I mostly think it's because I want what they have. I good relationship, one where I can trust the other person, and know that everything will be okay. On the other hand it's so sweet to see them together, she's actually free and happy, and nothing is making her upset. Which is good. I just feel awkward hanging out with them because i have no one to talk to while they are sucking face.  I'm not trying to complain, i'm just ready to go home and see my friends. See people I care about.

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with blogs and stuff, i've been getting ready to go home. So i haven't done anything worth wild.  So ya... thats all.

Love Yall
Sarah Anndrea


Food Journal
(Breakfast
nothing

Lunch
Pizza
French Fries
Water


Dinner
Pizza
Grapes
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment