Well today was interesting. I got up at four and got ready for a six hour train ride from lynchburg to philly. I brushed my teeth, actually did my hair, and headed down to the post office to wait for the shuttle. I had already started to feel like i was home because the shuttle driver was listening to the same radio show that my dad listens to. it made me smile. i didn't realize how many of my friends would be on the train with me so that was a nice surprise as well. they first hour i talked with this one girl about art. the second hour i tried to sleep but ended up listening to music, third hour eyed down some of the cute guys on the train and got a banana, fourth hour played sims 5th hour talked with the two girls behind me, changed seats and than played sims and listend to music the last hour. It was a very peaceful ride i enjoyed it very much.
Than i had a few hours at home and a took like a 15 minute nap, if it was even that long. I than attend the most boring dinner dance ever. I have been to this particualr dinner before because it was for my dads club. Sadly it was at the same place as last year and all of these emotions came rushing back. The thing is I took my ex with me to the dance and i could just remember how happy we were. I kind of wanted to just leave. But i couldn't cause I was getting a scholarship award. Mind you hade not slept since 4 am. I didn't want to be there, and than my mom started to get on my case on the way i was acting and i just wanted to tell her off but I couldn't. I was exhausted and she knew that so i don't understand why she was getting on me about that. I always act stupid when i'm hella tired. Well besideds that the dinner was good. I didn't eat much cause i wasn't hungry. Music kinda sucked, so ya over all it was just a tiring night.
I'm going to sleep now, I hop you had a better day than I did.
Love ya'll,
Sarah Anndrea
Food Journal
I didn't eat muh today,just little snacks on the train and once i got home
No comments:
Post a Comment