This is a place for me to be me. Talking about my life, and my thoughts. If you don't like it, you can leave, or you can give me suggestions on how to better my life. Welcome to my mind, hope you have fun in my crazy wonderful life.
Friday, November 2, 2012
To Boat House or Not To Boat House
Well today is Thursday, which means boat house party night. *sigh* I want to go but I don't want to go. Its a lot of fun, but I have work I could get done so i'm free this weekend. I guess I could get my work done now instead of writing this blog.....hahaha not!! So today was pretty awesome. I had a three hour class and than nothing!! So i decided to go to boat house. Worse decision of my life. I"m not going to lie, I had a tun of fun. I got paint poured on me, glitter every where, i smell like smoke, i was freezing my butt off, and i got beer spilled on me. SO MUCH FUN!!!! I thought it was going to be an actual like highlighter party. Black lights, paint, good music...nope. No black lights, barely any paint, but there was a heck of a lot of glitter, and the music was okay. My friends kept leaving me, there were no attractive guys there so there was no point in dancing with them. One thing that there was abundance of was, drunk girls grinding on what ever their bodies touched, and than making out with him/her as well. Which I honestly don't get. What is the point of grinding on some random guy when your not going to remember it. I'm not say that grinding is bad, i'm just saying why do it when drunk and you have no idea what your doing? Well I'm tired so i'm going to sleep. I'll probably edit this latter, adding more rantyness.
Love yous,
Sarah Anndrea
PS. Check out my friends vlog for today. I'M IN IT!!! :)TheVlogtastics
No comments:
Post a Comment