Oh i'm youtube. Check it out yo.
Another exciting thing happened tonight as well. I got to give out candy for the first time to trick or treaters. My friend recorded it so when she posts it I will add the link to this blog. Also we did some lip syncing to Defying gravity and lovely ladies. If you know what that is BOUNUS POINTS TO YOU!!!! Lastly I have an etsy store. I'm going to start listing some of my art work (prints of my art work). Currently the only things listed are duct tape wallets and name tags. I'm just trying to see if people are interested. So if your interested here is the link (Smiles Wonderland) Well I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.
Love yous,
Sarah Anndrea
Food Journal
Breakfast:
Nothing I know i'm bad i woke up late.
Lunch:
Large Chef's Salad (325 cals)
Mug Root beer(100 cals)
Medium French Fries( 570)
Dinner:
Spinach Salad (216)
Hard Boiled Egg (70)
Snacks:
Carmel Apple (1,640)
CANDY!!! (I don't even know how much)
Daily Total Calories: 2,921
Water:
8oz
Burpees: 0
Exercise:
None, my knees where dying.
No comments:
Post a Comment