Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Relief

Today was so funny. For multiple reasons but my mane reason  was because in my math class, there is this girl who has made my friend's first semester here hell. Although we were cool at first now i can't stand her. I know this is terrible but it's fun to  watch her struggle. Mostly because I have offered to help, even before we weren't cool. Now she doesn't talk to me and she me makes it hella awkward because she thinks she is so bad ass because of where she came from. News flash i live in the same area as you. It's not that great it kinda sucks. (in all seriousness it does) There are girls here who are, yes more fortunate  but they have the social skills of a rat but are still nice. While there are some girls who haven't been able to experience the same things as other and are more social and are nice. She appears to be one of the fortunate ones but she's mean.  The key word here is appears. She has all this name brand stuff and expensive hair, but yet she can't afford to pay for her books. *insert condescending wonka* It's so annoying how she complains about how its a race thing and no one is listening to her. Well people are listening and are fucking annoyed. Even your friends hated it when you would complain. *sigh of relief* I really needed to get that off my chest.

Well on a more positive note. I did this exercise thing with a deck of cards.

It was a lot of fun. I could only do half, due to my knees popping and hurting. Tomorrow maybe I can do more. :D I'm so excited. It didn't even feel like I was exercising, It was like I was like a game. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym after my art class. We'll see what I can do. :D You should try it its a lot of fun.  I hope you guys had an amazing day. 

Love Ya'll
Sarah Anndrea


VLOG

They are all connected by links :)






Food Journal


Breakfast (470)

-Plain Bagel(280)
-Peanut Butter (190)

Lunch (1,040)

-Personal Pizza (660)
-Medium French Fries (380)
-Diet Dr. Pepper (0)

Dinner (414)

-Cucumber Slices (6)
-Hard Boiled Eggs (53)
-Evoo Italian Dressing (90)
-Spinach Salad (108)
-Mac And Cheese (56)
-Shredded Carrots (7)

Water 32oz



No comments:

Post a Comment