Monday, November 26, 2012

Pink Bubble

Well than looky hear. The first day back at school and I already want to go back to school. So I woke up with a crazy head ache, ended up going to my classes and than I got a shot in my hip for the pain. Luckly that started to kick in but it hasn't erased the pain completely. That really hurt, it wasn't like a painful hurt but an annoying hurt. Because i didn't do much today this is going to be short. I'm working on editing my video from my cruise as well as something else. So when thats done ill add it here. :)

Love you all
Sarah Anndrea

Food Journal
Breakfast

  • Frosted Strawberry Poptart (400)

Lunch

  • Chicken Noodle Soup (120)

Dinner

  • Grilled Skinless Chicken Brest 4oz (120)
  • Cucumber Slices (11)
  • Red Minni potatoes (70)
  • Hard Boild Eggs (140)

Snack

  • 2 servings of frosted strawberry poptars (800)
Water: 48oz

PS 
When I left for vacation I was 318.6 and when I got back I was 318.8 oh snap, I was on a cruise and I managed to not gain weight. *HAPPY DANCE*

No comments:

Post a Comment