Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Math class

So I'm sitting in math class and I can slowly feel my brain turning into mush. These people, *takes a deep breath* these people are so dumb sometimes. I'm in precalc this semester and I feel as though its ridiculous how many stupid questions or statements that have been said today. Now don't get me wrong i have my days were I don't understand something, but that's only when it's something new. Not something you should have learned I. Basic algebra in like middle school and or high school and sometimes 5th grade. Like come on guys.

On the other hand. I have decided to start researching on the best work out regimen for me, as wel as what I should and should not eat. I'm considering next semester  to just but lean cuisines. Its a lot better than eating at prothro or at the bistro. Here is a video to explain my plan.








 Food Journal

Breakfast

Kellogg's snack bar (90)

Lunch

Singles American Cheese (120)
Itallian Vinaigrette (60)
Cucumber Slices(6)
Spinach Salad(108)
Spinach Tortilla(135)
Raw Shredded Carrots (5)
Tuna Fish Salad (128)

Dinner

Grilled Chicken Breast (120)
Basic Side Garden Salad (25)

Snack


Water:

28

Exercise:

30 Minutes elliptical trainer: general

No comments:

Post a Comment