Friday, December 21, 2012

Apocalypse/ End of the world

So the world was suppose to end today.... I am still here. Oh ya. And finals are over, which means  that I can blog everyday now!! OH YA!!! So I finished all of my work today so I am officially done with everything, well for the first semester. After 5 months away from home and my friends I got to see all of them in one day. It was a wonderful feeling. I missed everyone so much and It was like being reunited with my family. How did I see everyone in one day you ask. I went back to high school yesterday.
So I went to an art school for three years, and over those three years I met so many great people. I had a few wives, a husband and a child. (all not real by the way). I also am the owner of a brothel. Where most of my babies are still at the art school. Actually my whole "family" is still there, for at least another year after this.  Luckily I live near a lot of them so I will be to see them some more while I'm home for 5 weeks. Five freaking weeks that is so long. But at least I will have time to actually relax an hang out with my besties. I have missed them all so much and I just don't know what I would do with out them.
Literally every Tuesday and Thursday, I almost cry when I wake up and realize I can't go into school and see my friends. They were the first real friends I've ever had.  Without them there to give me advice, and our schedules being different and not having time to talk with them or get on skype with them...its hard. I love them. They are my family. I would much rather hang out with them for the next five weeks than be at home.
Another thing I'm watching TeenNick and there is this show called Hollywood Heights and it's like a soap opera for teens, I personally think it's worth than degrassi.


*Sigh*
What is this world coming to. Oh ya an end. :D terrible apocalypse joke, oh ya.

Well I hope you guys are still alive.
Love Ya
Sarah Anndrea


No comments:

Post a Comment