Thursday, January 10, 2013

o.o

I LOST THREE POUNDS THIS WEEK!!! AWWWWW SNAAAAHP!!!

Okay so I'm uber excited. I weighed myself yesterday morning and it said 318. I kid you not I started jumping around. I was really excited. It should be interesting to see what the scale at the doctors office says. (nervous) But anywhos. I haven't blogging a lot because I just haven't wanted to. SO here is what I've done in the past days.


  • restarted my fashion tumblr. which i basically just post outfits of the days, and different outfits that I like. (smiles fashionland)
  • I have been on weight watchers. So i'm allowed to have 26 points now. It's a lot more food than I thought. Mostly because I eat a lot of veggies and fruit, and those are 0 points. (YESH!!!)
  • I finished a commission. Its an angel. :) 

  • I have slept a lot. And I mean a lot.
  • Lastly, I am trying to get to CPT again this summer. I know i don't necessarily need to go, but i do want to see how much i could accomplish in my time there.  Oh what's CPT you ask. It's the acronym of Camp Pocono Trails. It's a weight loss camp that I went to not this past summer but the summer before. I loved it, and lost 30+ pounds while I was there. Because I want to try out for the swim team next season. I need to get back into shape. I'm starting now, but I feel that if I was at CPT for the summer I would be able to build strength and endurance  as well as loose more weight. 

So ya thats basically all I've done.  I hope you had a great week.

Love ya



PS. If you want to commission me to do you a painting, leave a comment or email me at sarahanndrea@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment