Friday, January 4, 2013

Getting Started

So two days ago I signed up for weight watcher online. I figured that it will help me get started with the weight loss.  So far I have been eating a lot more than I use to. It has me on a goal to loose 16 pounds in like 3 weeks I think. I'll double check and right it in latter. So basically I get 51 points a day, ad 49 extra points a week. Right now even though I am eating more I am not getting to those 51 points. So Today I'm trying to get there. I found some tasty looking recipes last night and next week maybe I can try them. Also it's got a nice way to track what I've eaten. So thats going to be my food journals from now on. I will take screen shots and post them below. :)

I was reading my devos book and I realized how easy it was to feel connected with God. I haven't felt like I needed to do anything else. That doesn't really make sense. Rewind start over. I cleared out my pandora stations of anything vulgar. Meaning if I thought it was inappropriate it was gone. So far I haven't felt like I wanted to listen to it. Mostly because I found better alternatives  I like listening to R&B and rap sometimes and there are a lot of Christian rappers and artist who have an R&B sound. So I can still listen to styles of music that I like. Also I've started watching/listening to JCTV before I went to bed, rather than watching MTV.

I think this year is going to be wonderful. It's going to be hard, yes, but wonderful.

Hope you have a great day.
Love ya

Sarah Anndrea


No comments:

Post a Comment