Good evening lovely readers. Today was filled with pain and happiness. Seeing as though I didn't wake up till about 1:30 again, it has been a marvelous week. Today I am going to be review poetic waxing by bliss.
I was really surprised at how it easy it was to do this. All you have to do is warm up the strips in your hands for 30 seconds, place it where you want to remove hair, rub it in the direction of the hair growth and pull it of in the opposite direction. It was actually a lot of fun. I did my eye browns and my muzzle area. It only cost me $22.00 at sephora. It came with 8 facial waxing strips, 18 body waxing strips, a 4.9mL bottle of azulene oil, to help with the soothing and 3 ingrown eliminating pads (to be used 24 hours after waxing to prevent stubble).
I would totally recommend this product to someone like me. A college student on a limited budget. Instead of having to go the salon or nail place to get waxed, for the same price you can do it at home, or at school. It left my eyebrows clean, and little to no wax residue was left on my face after using the azulene oil. Like most waxing it took a few seconds for the burning, from pulling the hair out, to stop. About 2 minutes after applying the azulene oil there was no pain what so ever. And my eyes didn't feel tight or oily.
On a scale of 1-10. I would rate this a 10. It worked great and I am definitely going to by the normal kit. :D
I made a video of what I got for christmas today. (I know way late, but what ever) I was going to re-write everything here on this blog but I decided that I would just post the video. :)
Well this is what I spent my day on. So I hope you had a more productive day.
Love Ya,
Sarah Anndrea



No comments:
Post a Comment