Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Late Morning

This was basically my day. I got really tired, and sick after I made this, and than my mom forced me out of the house. So i didn't do much, I didn't track my food. But I did read my devos. There is so much going on in my head and my heart right now. I've got a lot og decisions I need to make and I don't really know what I'm going to do.  Today has just been hard. Tomorrow there will be a haul of all the things I got using my Christmas Gift Cards, so ya. Have a great night.

Love Ya'll,
Sarah Anndrea




Outfit

Tanktop-Torrid
Cardigan-Torrid
Skirt-Lane Bryant
Tights-Lane Bryant
Cowboy Boots- My great Aunt gave them to me.

Hair

I put my hair in flexi rods last night and kept them in until I left with my mom.

Makeup


Face:
Concealer: Makeup forever professionals palette 5 Cremes de Comouflage
Foundation: Lancôme  Teint Idole Ultra in 24H
Contour: Sephora mattifying foundation; oil fre in foncé deep #65
Eyes:
Mascara: Sephora Collection; Outrageous Volume Mascara in Ultra Black. Item #1357813
Lips:
Blistex
Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15in  F21C

To finish it off I had a few sprays of Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (item #1458173).

No comments:

Post a Comment