Monday, January 14, 2013

Weight Loss

I LOST  3 POUNDS!!! Woot!! I am officially 314.8 pounds. It's the smallest I've been in a year!! I'm so excited!! I have been sticking to my dite and exercising  everyday for at least 30 minutes. :D Wow, in two weeks i've lost 7 pounds. I honestly can't wipe the smile off my face. It's like everything is starting to fall into place. :)

Here are the pictures that I took to show my improvement. I can't find the original photos, so these are going to be the ones all of the pictures will be bassed on. It also happens to be my OOTD pictures for today. WOOT WOOT!!!



I'm so excited. I'm starting to get a butt and a waist. I can't wait to see what is to come. 

I hope you guys hd a wonderful day!!

Love ya,
Sarah Anndrea






Food Journal (from yesterday)









No comments:

Post a Comment