Last night I went to a LeCrae concert and it opened my eyes. I'm ching it up ya'll once a week. I'm going to be posting a video of devotionals. Which will consist of prayer in the beginning, maybe a song, a lesson and than prayer again. I hope you guys will stay tuned. Hopefully you will learn something new, and get further in you walk with God. These next month or two is just going to be a test; because of the job that i'm trying to get over the summer I won't be able to record things. So If I see that people like it. I'm going to pre-record some and post them each week. These will also be posted on my tumblr (not the art blog the one about me) and my blog. So ya. Have a blessed day
Romans 1:16
Tumblr : http://smileslife.tumblr.com/
Blog: http://sarahanndrea.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment