Sunday, March 3, 2013

YouTube and partying.

Today I'm going to talk about YouTube. The website where you can indulge yourself in videos ranging in generes. One minute you can be watching a heart-wrenching reunion video to a random question video-someone answering questions from viewers. YouTube has made it possible for us to entertain people, and gives "normal" people, meaning everyday people who aren't famous (even though some of them are, because they have like millions of views but i mean like they aren't celebrity status yet. key word yet) a chance to do what they dream, and get paid for it. I think in the course of a week I'm on youtube more hours than I am in class or doing homework. This is probably because I multitask.


 I have a few favorite YouTube people right now. In no particular order:


  1. Shanna Malcolm
    • My favorite videos right now of hers are Shanna Does:(Blank) and the troof or dare series. 
  2. Rhet and Link
    • Good Mythical Morning. I watch it every day, Monday - Friday. 
  3. Amanda Dubehere
    • She's just really funny, and pretty and I love her haul videos and makeup tutorials. 
  4. Shane Dawson 
    • I like his main channel videos more so than his vlogs. 
  5. Passion Jonesz
    • I like her because she is plus sized and has a great fashion sense. I love her style and her hair. I'm sure the main reason why I like doing new stuff with my hair. 
  6. Brittani Louise Taylor
    • She's just really adorable and I love her awesomeness. 
  7. therealkatsketch
    1. I love her art so much. I love how creative she is, especially when she paints or draws with shapes or untraditional materials for drawing and painting. 

Honestly YouTube could be a distraction and a way to procrastinate  To me YouTube time is like my tv time. So i guess instead of watching mind numbing cartoons I can get to know other people through their vidoes, and watch funny things. 


Second topic of the day, partying. Last night was the March Mixer at school. I have never been so ashamed to be a female, I have never seen so many short skirts in my life. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't understand the point of having a dress that stops right below your butt. On top of that it is the point of danicng on someone so much that your dress begins to ride up and everyone can see that you aren't wearing anything under your dress. 

Like I can udnerstand that you want to look hot, but if someone else is wearing the same kind of dress and their dress doesn't coming riding up when the dance because it is a proper length  I am sure that you can find a sutable dress that wont show of your "lady bits". Like come on have some class. Yes guys will gauk at you when you have a skirt that ends right below your bum, but is that really the kind of attention that you want? I would hope not. Do you want someone who wants you for your body or your personality, or smarts? Don't you want someone to marry, and they wont just treat you like a piece of meat?  Come on, get yourselves together. 

Love Always,

Sarah Anndrea 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment