My name is Smiles. Nice to meet you. Well with intros out the way. It's been a while since I've posted; it will probably be a while before I post again. Want to know why? ITS ALMOST FINALS WEEK!!! woot woot! My first year of college is almost done. I was also tapped into Paints and Patches (PnP), pictures will be added to this post at a later date. I'm really excited to be apart of this group. Its such a great group of people and I'm uber excited that they asked me to be apart of this group. Even though I am transferring I will be wearing the colors, purple and green, proudly, and singing our song loud ad proud. Hope yu have a great day.
Love Always
Sarah Anndrea
To make your day as great as mine was here is two videos.
1. Starry Night - Vincent van Dominogh
2. Friendship-Devotions
No comments:
Post a Comment