Well it's finals week. *sigh* I am so tired; mentally, physically and emotionally tired. I just want to be home. I've got 48 hours till I'm home, in my bed in my room and good food. The only things I will miss about this place is the water pressure, and my friends. I haven't had time to really make a devotion for this week, but after the 14th I will be posting weekly devos, maybe even two a week if i have time and or energy. I know there will be a month that I wont be able to post anything, mostly because of work. So i'll try and get stuff written up so i can post them in the queue. That also means there will be no videos during that time.
Now i'm going to go tak a nap. Goodnight love bugs
SArah Anndrea
No comments:
Post a Comment