Friday, June 14, 2013

Sad news and art museum stuff.

Hey lovelies. I know it's taking me forever to finish the post about the art museum, but I have a lot to say about it. It was just that wonderful. Now it may take a little longer because I hear some sad news today, well since its midnight yesterday. My Paints N Patches (PnP) mom got into a car accident, and her friend was with her. Sadly her friend, Liz Wilson passed away. If you could keep the Wilson family in prayer I would greatly appreciate it. As for my momma, Mariah, she is in ICU, so if you could pray for her recovery and her family as well, it would be greatly appreciated. Lastly please pray for me, so that I can keep in my walk with God, and not blame him for the bad things, like I have done in the past. Prayers would be greatly appreciated. I pray that Gods will, will be done during this time. I also pray that Mariah will see this as a time to get closer to The Lord. As of right now she is a wicken. No I don’t think this is the cause. Ever since I found out she was a wicken I have been trying to talk to her about God, even though she listens not sure if she heard. She’s a grown women and she’s able to make her own choices. I pray that The Lord touches her body, and spirit. Also pray for the families of those who were in the truck that was involved in the accident. 

So I will be working on getting this thing done, and it will be done before I start getting ready for camp. Sigh, well let me get back to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment