Sunday, June 2, 2013

Upadate with Kandi

Well this week has been boring. I haven't really done much besides going to the gym. Hang out with my family.
Yesterday was my first weigh in. I am currently at 305lbs. So my goal right now is to loose 6-7 lbs before the 19th of june. So ya here are some pictures from yesterday.




So basically I will post the same angled picture just to show my progress. I did really bad with tracking my food this week. So there is nothing to show. :( I promise to be better this coming week.  
I have also started working on some new devotions. They are going to based off of some sermons that I have heard since I've been home. I am stil doing research on Christian love, like I said I would right a blog about. 

I have also started making some kandi. Mostly out of boredom, so ya below are some of the pieces i have done. So ya. 

Have a great day. =)













No comments:

Post a Comment