Monday, May 27, 2013

New School New Me

Well as many of you know I was considering transferring to a new school. I have officially decided to go to Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah Campus. I'm really excited to go down there, not so much for the hear, but it will give me a chance to get into what I want to do. What I want to do is graphic design.

Everyone keeps telling me "You're going to hate Graphic Design, and go back to fine arts." Well all I have to say to that is Okay.  I'm not going to college just to learn how to improve my art, but to get the skills I need to get a job that will not only support me but my mom, dad, Nana, and uncle. As long as the five of us are in a good place and are taken care of, my loans are paid off, my mom and dad's debts are paid, they have a house that all four of them can live in (cause my nanan and uncle are going down hill), thats all that matters to me.  Any who, I want to do graphic design because its artistic, and its a really fun. Like I don't want a job that I'm going to hate doing, but I also dont want to do something I love like painting or drawing, as my full time job because I know I'll get bored. so why not go into a field that I can do artistic things, but still work with other people, and than have painting and drawing as my free time thing.

Now for this blog. Now that it is summer I'm going to have more time to actually do something with this. I'm going to start doing outfit of the days, weight loss stuff, my exercise routine as well as what I am eating. I feel like if i have to post what I'm eating and doing I feel more accountable. Also I'm going to post devotionals as well, probably on Saturdays. So stay tuned. I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment