I am so tired of this. I am so tired of people telling me that I need to get out and be more social. YOU ARE NOT APART OF MY EVERYDAY LIFE! I go out, I try to be my own person, it is not my fault that my life does not p seem as entertaining as yours. I'm sorry that at this time in my life, art is more important than making friends. That I like the number of friends that I have and that if i need anything I know i can count on them. I don't need to be around people all of the time. I don't want to rely on another person for my happiness. If I want to go out and be a socialite i will. But for right now I have a good group of people that I like being with, and don't mind driving to go see. So please stop forcing me. Thank you.
Honestly if you want me to get out more, buy me a car, pay for my gas and insurance.
No comments:
Post a Comment