Monday, August 12, 2013

3 workouts 1 day

I am über tired so this is going to be a quick one. I had a great day. I went to the gym this morning and did 30 minutes on the treadmill than I came home ate a little snack. Walked to the chiropractor and walked back home.  Now with all of that i walked a total of 3.3 miles, i was exhausted. Than on top of that went to see my personal trainer, and I felt like i was dying. On the other hand I feel a lot better, and energized. I'm going to try to go to the gym in the morning but i'm not sure if i'll make it.  But you know we shall see. I'm going to update this more later, i'm going to sleep night!!

Have a great night everyone

Love Sarah Anndrea

Food Journal
UDATE LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment