So my computer is still in the shop. :( So my posts for the next few days might be really simple and short. I'm not really in the mood right now to be doing this. I can't make friends, my roommate is annoying me, and I just want like some guys to hang out with. Like I just want to go back to being "one of the guys". Sweet Briar took that from me. :/ It's weird, like i'm use to being around guys, but at the same time I have not been around so many at one time in like forever. I just want my friends. UGH!!
I like it here, I was able to make two friends today so that's good. I also have signed up to get information on some clubs, which I'm excited about. I also possibly ran into some cosplayers that my friend is like obsessing over. So i'm exctied about that.
Clubs I signed up for
Cosplay
RUF
Furries
Humans vs Zombies
Disney
Serve
Scad's version of Glow
some others i can't remember off the top of my head
So ya i shouldn't be bored any more. Well i'm off to finish my drawings :)
Love Always
Sarah Anndrea
No comments:
Post a Comment