Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So Far So Good

So the first week of classes has officially started. Well it started on Monday, but Monday and Tuesday were kind of like "orientation" days; getting to know your teachers, and class mates kind of thing. The only class that I actually started learning something in was my Art History class, only because we didn't need art supplies for that class. I can already tell that this is going to be an interesting 10 weeks. I love my teachers; they all seem chill and laid back, but I can tell they are going to be hard graders. You know that wont be a problem becasue I've got to keep my grades up so I can keep these scholarships.

Now you may be asking yourself, "How does Sarah Anndrea, have the time to be blogging right now?" To answer your question, I don't, but I made a committment to myself saying that I will update this thing at least once or twice a week, if not every day. Since the computer I am on is taking for ever to load powerpoint, I figured why not make an entry to the Mind of Sarah Anndrea. (Oh and by the way I'm going by both names now, first and middle. For all of you who always wondered what they
"A" stands for that's it. There are so many Sarah's here, so don't be surprised if I come home and I just want to be called by my middle name. ) So ya I only have 3 classes, but they are all 5 credit hours which means I should be spending 15 hours a week on each class. Since they are all 2.5 hours long twice a week, that's 5 hours towards the 15.

Well powerpoint has finished loading my homework, so I guess this is all for today. I have so much more to talk about though! I will keep updating you all and posting some of my work. It wont be for a few days though, becasue my computer is in the shop. *shrugs* When I finally get it back, I will post the first part of each project I'm doing. Hope you all have a great night, keep me in your prayers.

Love Always
Sarah Anndrea

No comments:

Post a Comment