Friday, December 6, 2013

Starting Over

Well hello there. It's been a while. I really apologize about that. School got kinda crazy; I didn't realize how busy it was going to be. Well I'm home for break now, so I'm going to updating a little more. So lets get started.

Since I've been home I've been having a terrible migraine headache. It sucks, I literally can't do anything at all.  Light bothers me sound bothers me and I can't work out. Which really sucks because during the weeks leading up to finals week and finals week I basically ate stuff out of the vending machines and pizza, and I didn't work out not once for three weeks. So yes i've gained basically every pound I have ever lost. I'm back up to 320 ( i actually cried myself to sleep last night). Turns out that my blood sugar numbers were elevated, so now I have no choice but to loose weight.

So here is my plan. Even though I have a miserable headache i'm going to push through and just start working out again. There is a girl that I follow on tumblr, she is a dancer as well as a college student, her blog is called Back on Pointe. She posts  a lot of different exercises. I actually found her through Pinterest; a lot of the work outs that she posted were being posted on Pinterest.  Today as i was hating the light and being lazy, I came across her December Calendar and work out regiment.


 These are the calendars right here. On the tumblr page she has different workouts to do on the different days.  I'm really excited to start this. I figured that I could walk a mile or two, stretch and than do what Is planned for the day. Since I'm just starting back up the I might do the Beginner edition. If it is to easy, I'll just move onto the regular one.  So yes this is what I will be starting this on Sunday. I know, I know I am a week late but better late than never right?

I will be posting every exercise that I do. I will hopefully be walking everyday even if I can not handle the extra workouts. Also I have so many different workouts to do once I get back into the swing of things. Obviously they are all on my Weight Loss/ Inspiration board on Pinterest. So ya, you should all check that out. If I do one of those instead of what is provided I will post it here.


I don't have much to say about anything else, mostly because I hate spoilers and I don't know how many of my readers or family or friends have watched the 50th anniversary of Doctor who. So ya, thats about it.  Hope your holidays are grand and exciting.

Love Always
Sarah Anndrea

Scripture of the Day: Hebrews 1:10-12
10 And,
“You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning,
    and the heavens are the work of your hands;
11 they will perish, but you remain;
    they will all wear out like a garment,
12 like a robe you will roll them up,
    like a garment they will be changed.[a]
But you are the same,
    and your years will have no end.”

No comments:

Post a Comment