And we're back. SO I got home from the cruise yesterday All I have to say is that i will never go on the carnival imagination again. It was so so so boring. It probably would have been fun if i was with my friends. So bassically why we went on this cruise was beause my mom's best friend's mom is turning 90 this year and they decided to take her on this cruise so she could celebrate with the whole family minus a few. All in all i had a great time with te family, and i enjoyed most of the stuff I did, but it was really hard to find stuff to do fo someone my age who doesn't like to"party". Like my cousin's wer perfectly fine because they enjoy that type of stuff because thats what they do normally. I have a quote from one night I was interacting with them.
"Why are we even on those cruise? We aren't apart of their family. And they let me know that.
We should have just stayed home. Stayed with my friends, with people who actually want to hang out with me. Maybe there will be more guys. But I am going to the gym tonight or tomorrow morning I have to. I don't really have a choice. I just hate not havig anything to contribute to their conversation, because I haven't experienced any of the things they have and they haven't experienced what I have. I don't know everyone seems to ignore me because I'm quiet. I'm only quiet because no one talks to me or looks at me as the age I am because I'm not like them.
IT'S NOT FAIR !!!!!!!!!
I should have just stayed in my room. " -November 20, 2012
It was the worse thing ever. I was in a room with my grandmother, I love her to death but i cannot be in the same room with her for more than two nights. I was very appreciative to go on this cruise but never again. I would rather be on the Disney Cruise with a bunch of little kids. (Yes i'm serious). Mexico and Key west was cool but thats about it. If you want to see a few pictures check out my instagram (@smileswonderland).
So I hope you guys had a better Thanksgiving.
Love Ya'll
Sarah Anndrea
PS I will be starting up with my food journal and stuff again on monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment