Sadly I will be heading out tomorrow, to get on a cruise (excited but not excited at the same time). So for the next week I wont be posting at all. And if I do it will be short and just an update. But I will be taking videos and lots of pictures while on the sea. So there will be a compilation of all of those. Next week. :D
On another note.
HOLLY FREAKING CRAP!! I'm pretty sure my mind has just been blown. I just got home from seeing Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. I'm not going to give any spoilers because that would just be mean. But all I have to say is watching a very dramatic movie, and watching it with very talkative crowd is hilarious Every five seconds the girls behind me had something to say about what was happening on the screen. I found that half the time I was laughing I was laughing at the comments being made rather than what was going on in the movie. It was amazing. I would suggest that you should go see it. I'm warning you. I've read the books and I still wasn't prepared for what happened. It was amazing and I want to see it again. *SO MANY FEELS!!!*
Well I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Go watch some football, eat some turkey and have a great break.
Love Ya'll
Sarah Anndrea
P.S. Let me know what your thankful for this year. :)
Todays Vlog
Food Journal
Yes I know, it's been a while since i've even tracked my meals. I've been hella busy this week, and my eating and times have been off. Just know i'm still on my plan for Mission Slimpossible and I'm down 9lbs. :) So ya after thanks giving everything should be back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment