This is a place for me to be me. Talking about my life, and my thoughts. If you don't like it, you can leave, or you can give me suggestions on how to better my life. Welcome to my mind, hope you have fun in my crazy wonderful life.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Things that make you go hmmmm..
Sometimes I wonder, What would my life be like now if I had a sibling, or a twin. I guess I'll never know. But I mean When You think about it. I probably wouldn't be the same person. I might not have gone through the same things I have experience. I probably wouldn't have gone to Australia or the Mediterranean. I might not have gone to GA, (most likely wouldn't have because it was so expensive). Would I have been able to go to camp every summer. But for me the real question is. Would I have met some of my closest friends? Would I have ended up in the school that basically saved my life, and gave me a reason to believe everything was going to be okay? Would I be in college? Would I be over weight. As a child I never really had friends to play with so I stayed in the house. So if there was someone else there would I have played out side more? Learned how to ride a bike. So many questions and no answers.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I'm going to go ponder on these questions. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment