On to more important and normal conversation. I started painting today. So far i've got like 1/3 of the way done one painting that I have been commissioned for. I shall be posting pictures once it's done. But i'm kind of stuck on the small paintings I'm doing. Wow this is sad. It's new years day and what did I do paint. Well i guess it's a good thing. I'm getting a head on one of my new years resolutions. I have made three Resolutions this year.
- Loose Weight
- If thats not like one of the most generic resolution s ever, but My goal is to loose at least 50 punds this year. I'm currently 321 so that would take me down to 271. Now that I have done the research and I have a lot of literature I believe I wil be able to accomplish this goal. I will be posting weekly if not daily photos of my face to see how that changes durring the course of the year. Also daily food journals will be back. :D
- Grow in my Relationship with God
- Kind of self explanatory. I have three books to help me get through it. A devotional book, a book on frenemies, and a book on self harm.
- I will be going to services at school.
- Also I plan on cleaning out my music. Anything that wouldn't be pleasing to the Lord.
- Paint More
- I just want to be able to find time to do wat I love most. Paint ans draw.
So ya basically, thats about it. I'm going to be doing my best at all of these. I will be posting weekly or monthly updates on those goals.
Tell me what is your new years resolution.
Hope your New years was great!!!
Love Ya much
Sarah Anndrea
No comments:
Post a Comment