It sucks that I can't even be myself. I want to dye my hair all pinkish purple, and my mother says that because i'm going to a new school that I should just stick with ombre. I think she just doesn't want my whole hair one color besides saying i shouldn't because I'm transferring. She said the same thing while I was in school, like after thanksgiving break. I wanted to do a teal and strawberry blond and she said no to that too. It's like I can't do anything. Which doesn't make sense because when she was my age she had different colors in her hair. She says it was okay because it was short and it would grow out. Okay and your point is? My hair is better, if I stop liking it I can take it out and just have my natural hair out. Which i guess in my opinion is a lot better because my natural hair doesn't get damaged in the process.
Okay let me start from the beginning. I'm transferring schools. from SBC to SCAD, and I am really excited. I have had simple hair all summer, I want to do something fun and awesome. I was going to do it with my hair that I have now, but the hair we got was cheap, so of course after one bleaching it got fried. So I am willing to do something different. I want to reflect my personality through my hair, is that so wrong? I don't know. I mean of course if my mom doesn't want me to do it I wont, she's paying for it so i can't just do it.
Sigh, What ever.
On the bright side I got my lip pierced!, again. Woohoo!!! I'm glad to be somewhat back to normal.
Love Always,
Sarah Anndrea
Food Journal
Breakfast
Blueberry Muffin
Iced Carmel Coffee with whipped Cream
Lunch
Chocolate chip pancakes 3 (only ate 1/4)
Bacon, 5 pieces
Dinner
Chicken Nuggets
Sweet Tea
Swedishfish Water ice

No comments:
Post a Comment