Monday, September 16, 2013

SCAD!!!

Well I finally made it to SCAD. Spent the first night in my dorm last night. It was very interesting, hot and cold to say the least, and I mean that quiet literally. I love my room mate to death she is a wonderful girl and we have like everything in common, it's wonderful. We like the same temperature of rooms, we like sort of the same music, and we lie the same colors. Everything should be just dandy.

My dorm is awesome, mostly because it's right next to the school gym, so my weight loss can still happen while i'm here. It's right next to the civic center so if there is a concert I'll know about it. It's in the heart of Savannah and it's in the middle of all of the academic buildings. There is a bus system so I don't have to worry about getting to my classes late. I'm only about two blocks from Broughten street, which is like the main shopping street. It's got like thrift stores, comic shops, game stores, resteraunts, Blick, there is everything you can think of. I'm not to far from River street, but i don't think i'll be going down that way a lot. Mostly because i'm not legal to drink so there really is no point in me going there, except for the Candy store. :D

I will be posting an entry more about the move in process tomorrow, since I litterally just finished moving everything in tonight. There will be pictures and everything. Well a before and after  picture. I am so excited to be here, but also terrified and nervous. I've never done change well, and this is a huge change.  There are multiple people here at the school that have my back already.

Now all there is to do is get through my classes. *takes a deep breath* I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment